Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mek Jaipur Boot Stretch Jeans

I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped and asked, "Who makes those Jeans and where can I get them?".  My lovely fiance introduced me to this designer, when he surprised me with a pair of MEK's for my birthday.  Many of MEKs Jeans come in 36" inseam, available online or at stores like Buckle.  It seems like they are longer than that.  I own a pair of X-Long's and they're the longest Jeans I have. 
Today, I'm featuring MEK's Jaipur Boot Stretch Jeans.  I'm not a fan of heavy embroidery on the back pockets, which is something MEK is known for, but these are conservative.  I love the color and the subtle red seam on the side.   I would definitely repurchase.


Buckle MEK Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails